Monday, January 2
Student Conference on Transportation Research 2012: Call for Abstracts
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS/FULL PAPERS
Civil Engineering Department
De La Salle University-Manila
Date: March 30, 2012 (Friday)
Venue: Room 407/408, Yuchengco Building, De La Salle University-Manila
Registration is Free
Objectives of the conference:
1. To encourage the conduct of transportation research among institutions of higher learning both at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
2. To provide a venue for research presentations and discussions for students were they can interact with practitioners, professionals and researchers in the field of transportation.
Deadline of Abstract Submission: January 16, 2012
Notice of Acceptance of Abstract: January 20, 2012
Deadline of Full Paper Submission: February 17, 2012
Comments from Reviewers/Referees: March 2, 2012
Deadline of Revised Full Paper Submission: March 19, 2012
About the Abstract:
1. Abstracts should be limited to 200 words.
2. Include the title, names of all authors, full postal and email addresses and contact numbers of all the authors.
3. Provide three-five key words. Please see the sample abstract format.
About the Full Paper:
1. Please see format.